Terms and Conditions
GARMENTS / MERCHANDISE / ITEMS
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with glamzoo you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. glamzoo retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and glamzoo reserves the right to close your glamzoo account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be glamzoo or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party glamzoo is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
a. Our Contract
i. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
b. Pricing and Availability
i. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
i. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
It is always our intention to offer the best value and most reliable method of supplying advanced tickets for admission to our club nights and dance events. In order to protect our customers and ourselves, tickets (both electronic and physical) are supplied through the glamzoo.com website based on your mandatory acceptance of our standard Terms & Conditions. By proceeding through the check-out process you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions as set out below, and you do so on behalf of those included in your tickets. You also accept that we do not permit any variations, amendments or changes to our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tidy Events and the Tidy Boys are trading names of Glamzoo Media Limited, registered in England & Wales as a private limited company, Registered Office:
69, 1 Dock Street
Company Registration Number: 10889383
2. We issue both electronic tickets (abbreviated to “e-tickets”) via email and physical tickets which must be presented to the venue to gain admission.
3. The term “ticket holder” refers to an individual or group connected with a transaction that has been made through glamzoo.com for the purpose of gaining access to an event or service, regardless of whether or not they were present at the time of the transaction.
4. Information provided by glamzoo.com through the website or correspondence is done so in good faith but without liability.
5. The contract for providing the event as advertised is with the appropriate event organiser, promoter or venue management, and who are also responsible for resolving any event and/or venue related issues with you.
6. Tickets supplied through glamzoo.com cannot be exchanged or refunded after they have been purchased.
7. Tickets purchased through glamzoo.com must not be re-sold for profit or other gain.
8. In addition to the ticket, it maybe a condition of entry that the principal booker must bring a form of identification with them; EG a credit card, debit card, photographic driving license. Admission will otherwise be refused and no refund given.
9. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser/ promoter and any other entity involved in supplying the appropriate event; this includes adhering to dress code requirements and the right of venue staff to conduct security searches of attendees and their belongings.
10. Glamzoo Media Ltd is not liable for consequential costs arising from events that have been cancelled or rescheduled.
11. Glamzoo Media Ltd is not liable for consequential costs arising from cancellation of e-tickets which it reasonably suspects to have been purchased fraudulently, including (but not limited to) e-tickets and physical tickets purchased for re-sale.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the event promoter or manager’s right to reasonably alter or vary the programme, venue or facilities due to events or circumstances beyond reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) changes (notified or otherwise) to the DJ line-up.
13. The Promoter, venue Management, or Glamzoo Media Limited do not accept responsibility for any personal property.
14. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
15. Where transportation to an event has been provided as part of an inclusive package purchased through Glamzoo Media Ltd the e-ticket holder warrants that;
15a. they will conduct themselves onboard what ever vehicle used for transportation in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of themselves, their fellow passengers and crew. Failure to do so will result in denied boarding / ejection from the vehicle, vessel or craft at the first safe opportunity of the journey, and no refund (in whole or part) will be given.
15b. in the event of a service failure (including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, industrial action, congestion, weather disruption, terrorist activity or events considered as Force Majeure), Glamzoo Media’s liability is limited to the cost of the e-ticket, and that the e-ticket holder is liable for their own travel insurance cover. Glamzoo Media is not liable for consequential loss in such circumstances.
15c. they are responsible and liable for ensuring that they have the correct documentation for travel, including border control documentation where the journey involves transit through or to another country
15d. they are additionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of the transport operator which are available upon request
16. Behaviour deemed unacceptable (including abusive or threatening behaviour based on race, colour, disability, sex or sexual orientation), shall entitle the venue staff, event organiser or promoter to refuse admission/eject perpetrators from the venue/event.
17. All tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase. If paying by PayPal’s eCheque service you must allow ten clear working days between purchase and the event. Funds that are subsequently uncleared (for what ever reason) will become immediately due to Glamzoo Media Ltd plus an administration charge of £25.00. Where legal action is necessary to recover dishonoured or cancelled payments, we will seek to recover our associated costs from the principal booker
18. Unless otherwise specified, you must be at least 18 years of age or older to gain admission to any of the events advertised on glamzoo.com If you’re lucky enough to appear under the age of 18 years old you will be asked to prove your age by venue security.
19. If an event is cancelled the face value of the ticket(s) will be refunded to you. The booking fee(s) on each ticket are non-refundable.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by law in England & Wales.
GLAMZOO MEDIA LIMITED